Monday, June 23, 2008

Softball update for June 23rd















Ok, my buttons are about to burst. The coach called me up after Emily's softball game tonight. She said that all the coaches in the league have been talking about how Emily is a "natural" catcher, and the best catcher in the league. She has such a great attitude too. Even if she strikes out, she has a smile on her face and a positive attitude. She said I should be very proud. Well, now of course, I am!!! HE HE
She has been having some difficulties connecting with the ball all the time. Tonight she DID!!! And ended up making it all the way in to home base!!! This is a starter league and she can only run one base per hit. Not to leave the boys out, I took the pictures below of them while we were there. No, they are not cute either. LOL













1 comment:

Christy said...

Yay!! You're blogging! LOVE the pics!!!

Welcome to the blogging world!!!