Sorry it has been a bit since my last update. Many little things have been going on, and yet nothing.
Something that really slowed me down on the computer was that my laptop was overheating. The fan went out, as my great friend Rich told me. He replaced it for me and got it back after a good cleaning in two days. I was EXTREMELY grateful. Unfortunately, it is still continuing to have problems. I have been in contact with Dell as it is still under warranty and am trying to work with them. Unfortunately, since many of their technical support is not in America, I am not having much success. If I do not get success soon, I will go higher up. ;)
Alexander has been with his Grandma and Grandpa Michel since Tuesday of this week. He returns to us today. He has really enjoyed the break from his siblings and mom. I have enjoyed the decreased fighting. I have missed him though and it will be nice to have him back home.
Emily's last softball game had her HITTING A HOME RUN! Well, if she could hit a home run. The starter league she is in only allows her to run one base at a time. She hit the ball into the outfield! It did not come down until it was well into the grass. I was so excited and happy for her. She had not been doing well in hitting! WOW! What an improvement!!! AND Gymnastics!!!! SHE is so awesome! I have some video I have to upload to share. She is not afraid to try any of it! Now if I can just get her to read more...
Christopher is LOVING tball. He also got mail the other day and READ most of the letter. He is going into Kindergarten this fall and can read already. I am blown away.
Alexander, Emily and Christopher will all be starting swim lessons this Monday. They all love swimming and are very anxious.
Nicholas is Nicholas. We are in the terrible threes. He is having lots of tantrums and arguments. He has a bad word he has begun saying that has stopped if we give him vinegar in his mouth. He was repeating it over and over about 50 times a day until he got the vinegar. It has now decreased to about 5 times a day. Not completely gone, but an improvement.
We are spending some time with Cory this weekend in both towns. He had to work and there is a wedding. Then we are going to do some packing and such as well. We have showed the house a couple of times. Where Cory is living has sold, so he will be moving in the next week. We have to make some decisions for him.
I think that is about it for now. Got to go! Write to us if you have any questions.
~Theresaa
1 comment:
Sounds like ya'll have been having a good week.
Glad the vinegar trick worked! :-)
Post a Comment