Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tuesday, October 21st

After much coversation between Cory and I, we have changed the color of the house. We are now painting the house Sherwin Williams Lightweight beige #6092 and using the color Woodsy brown, #2924, for the trim.

Our fireplace will be an wood burning insert. Check out this link for more info...
http://www.lennoxhearthproducts.com/products/overview.asp?pid=386
Ours will be in black.

The doors that we chose for the interior are a four panel oak door...
http://www.holzkraft.com/largedoorpop.cfm?id=10

We chose the handrail for the stairs, which I am not sure how to find a picture of, and also the balusters. We chose the door handles, which will be a brushed nickel color. The hinges will be the same color.

We are having the house preplumed for a central vacuum and prewired for security system. I have the information to choose what is going in the closets.

We cemented what we were using for the floors, all except the laminate. The gentleman is trying to find a good match. We took in a sample of our cabinet color.

The roof is done. I believe all the windows are installed, well, maybe not all. We have one with a window seat that has to be built in. They are putting siding on and are planning on pouring cement in the very near future for the driveway. Most of the rough plumbing is in and the heating guys have been working on installing their part too. They are supposed to have the septic system finished by the end of today.

Hopefully, I will have pictures later this week.

Theresa

No comments: