Sunday, October 12, 2008

October 12th, House updates

Front of house

Back of house

These are the current pictures of the house. If you look at the first picture of the front, the shingles are on the front half. The second picture shows the back of the house with most of the windows in.

If interested...

The stone we have chosen is Nantucket Limestone. You can see it at...
http://www.heritagestoneveneer.com/showcase/gallery.asp

The color we have chosen for the house is Hot Cocoa from Sherwin Williams. http://www.sherwin-williams.com/

The counter top for the Master Bathroom, Kitchen, and laundry room is Maui Quartz and can be found at the LG website.
http://www.lghi-macs.com/LGHI-MACScolors.html

Lots more decisions being made. Just thought I would show you the updated pictures.

Theresa


5 comments:

Christy said...

WOW!!! IT looks great Theresa!!!!!! Things are really coming together now huh?

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous!

Susie said...

House is shaping up great!

Dorothy said...

It looks great and I love the colors!! Betcha can't wait!!!

Shell said...

Wow! It looks fantastic! I can't WAIT to see it finished (I know, I know...you can't either). It is goingot be wonderful!