This is a new place that we went to. It is called Hilltop Greenhouse and it is in Illinois City, Illinois, about 8 miles from us. The kids had a blast! They each got a pumpkin and I picked out TWO GORGEOUS mums!!! The had a hayrack ride, pygmie's in a boneyard ;), games, just lots of fun stuff.
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Saturday October 4~The pumpkin Patch
Cory was home today. We went to the pumpkin patch. I got some great pictures to share!!! Since Alex was little, I have made a trip to the pumpkin patch every year. I have pictures of the kids among the pumpkins with Emily as a newborn. She was born the 19th of October, so THAT newborn. It has become an annual thing I do.

This is a new place that we went to. It is called Hilltop Greenhouse and it is in Illinois City, Illinois, about 8 miles from us. The kids had a blast! They each got a pumpkin and I picked out TWO GORGEOUS mums!!! The had a hayrack ride, pygmie's in a boneyard ;), games, just lots of fun stuff.


This is a new place that we went to. It is called Hilltop Greenhouse and it is in Illinois City, Illinois, about 8 miles from us. The kids had a blast! They each got a pumpkin and I picked out TWO GORGEOUS mums!!! The had a hayrack ride, pygmie's in a boneyard ;), games, just lots of fun stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment