Friday, August 19, 2011

August 19, 2011 Friday

Yesterday, the kids dropped off most of their supplies. As we were dropping them off though, I realized that we had forgotten to get several items that I had planned to get prior to going to the back to school night. Oh well. I think the kids were happy to see their friends and their classrooms. I enjoyed getting back to see the teachers with whom I have become friends with. Nicholas is entering 1st grade and will have Rachel Fichter. Christopher is entering 3rd grade and will have Paula Knight. Emily will be entering 5th grade and will have Ellen Welborn.

We got a couple of days menu planned upon returning home, which is something amazing for us. We have been letting it slip. We are trying some new recipes, so I will have to report back to let you know they went.

Today is another day. I am working on some issues in getting back to work. Hopefully, I can get them taken care of one way or another. I have to get to the grocery store for a few ingredients for the recipes as well today. Alex has OPUS and the band is playing at the Football game tonight. He will be part of that. Should be interesting!

Must get the dinner for tonight into the crockpot if it is to be ready for tonight. Have a good day!
~T

No comments: