Emily was in the American Coed pageant and placed 4th out of 5 girls. The girls who placed higher then her were older and had much more experience in pageants. I am very proud of her!! Here are some pictures of that weekend...
This past weekend, we went to Des Moines to see Cory. After Cory discussing with our new neighbors, Cory and I decided it would be good for him to move into our 5th wheel on our property. Since his rental agreement was up with the hotel on the 15th of this month, it meant either we would have to pay for 15 more days at the hotel because of timing issues of when he was going to be able to come home, or I would have to install the 5th wheel hitch in the back of the truck and then hook up the trailer, which I had never done. With help over the phone, I did both!!!
I have updated pictures of the property. They dug out the basement and poured the footings.
We also went to the Iowa State Fair this weekend. The kids had a ball seeing all the animals! And eating footlong Corn dogs!!!!
The house here in Muscatine is still on the market. I am hoping to get more packing done once the kids are back in school next week. I have been becoming very adept at fixing things around the house needing fixing, especially garage door safety sensors. GRRRR! My next try will be a doorbell I guess. The doorbell was hit by lightening and we get to replace it as well!
I am off on my next adventure. We have to go to the store as we are completely out of yogurt, one of the kids favorites. All our breakfast foods are about gone too.
Christopher is having a meltdown that he can not get dressed if it is not quiet! Goodness forbid! Quiet in a household of four children????
1 comment:
Life is moving faster than the speed of light, eh? Sounds like it's all moving right along. YAY you!
Post a Comment