Saturday, January 17, 2009

January 15,2009

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/UQ7p3hFqTFb7Gr4hpuOncw?authkey=Dv1SQ39_IYg&feat=directlink

The house has been painted. The countertops have been added. Lots of stuff going on. Even more has happened in the last couple of days that I need to take MORE pictures of!


I have been brief as of late and I apologize. It has been a bit insane. The kids and I are now in Des Moines with Cory. We are staying in a house that belongs to our builder. It is very nice of him to allow us to stay here while our house is finishing. We have belongings in three locations~The new house, the old house and the one we are staying in. We plan to remedy part of that this weekend as we go to empty our house in Muscatine.


The house in Muscatine is not sold as of yet. We are still hoping it will sell soon. REALLY SOON! Please pray.


The kids are doing well with the adjustment of new schools. No problems. Seems like they are truly enjoying it.


That is about it for now. Hope everyone is doing good!


~Theresa

3 comments:

Heather Wilds said...

So now instead of Muscatine or Des Moines, you are officially living in Chaos! I'll be praying for good things to happen on all fronts!

Christy said...

Theresa, it amazes me with every new update how much the house is really starting to look more and more like a home! You must be SO EXCITED!!! It looks GREAT! I love the view you have too....so lucky! The kitchen looks so spacious and ready for visitors! (hint hint)

Thanks for updating us...can't wait for the next one!

Shell said...

Wow! The house is STUNNING...I can't wait to see it finished (I know you can't either)!