Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Thanksgiving weekend
These are the pictures we took Thanksgiving weekend! We are so THANKFUL! It is hard to describe what each of the pictures are as this is my first try at a movie, but hopefully, I can get better.
I do ask at this time, if you can, to take a moment and say a prayer that our house in Muscatine sells. As we grow closer and closer to move time, it is getting scarier. The kids will start school in Carlisle no matter what on January 5th. We are not sure if we will be in the trailer or where, but as the house will be done about mid January, we decided this was the best time for the kids to be moved there school wise.
Must close for now and get the kids settled!
~Theresa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I looks like it is coming along nicely! I bet it is so exciting!!! CAn't wait to see the finished product!
Lookin good! What a nice big house and I love the island!! Can't wait to see the carpets, wall and floor treatments!! Prayers for a quick sale of the old house! :)
Sending prayers for the old house to sell quickly...I know you must be stressed with the move, Christmas and thinking about two house payments. LOTS and LOTS of prayers for you. P.S. Thanks for sharing pics of your family and the new house. Fun to see all of it!
WOW!!! so exciting Girl!!! I bet you are ICHING to get this all done!!!
Post a Comment