The next two are the framing going up on the main floor.
I could be wrong, but the first two appear to be pictures taken from the back of the house and the last two are taken from the front of the house. Kind of hard when you are not the one behind the camera taking the pictures. I believe actually that these last two are taken from the garage point of view, looking towards the house.
Ok, so, when Cory left on Friday, they were putting up the walls on the main floor for the rooms. They quit when it started raining. Yesterday, Monday and today, according to the weather report were/are supposed to be sunny days, so I can't wait for him to get back to the lot today to report in! :D
In the meantime, I am trying to decide on front doors, patio doors, faucets, shower curtains, bathroom hardware, kitchen cabinetry, door handles, ceiling fans, lighting fixtures, light switch covers. Okay, what else am I missing??? I know there is more. I need a MASTER list. Still working on that one. I do alot of my shopping online as it is much easier then shopping in the stores with 4 kids, besides the cost of gas running around here and there. I feel quite accomplished in choosing ceiling fans (I think) yesterday. I say I think because you never know when something may change our minds... I also got the grand idea of the door with sidelights out of my head after really reviewing what I wanted and the price. If anyone has suggestions as to how to bring light into an entry without sidelight windows by the front door, please advise.
Okay, off to get some more stuff done before I have to get the kids off to school.
Have a great day!
Theresa
4 comments:
Looks like it is really coming along...can't wait to see the finished product!!!!
Looking great!
WOW!!!!! Progress! Awesome!
Gotta love progress! I can't wait to see the final pics (bet you can't either :) )
Post a Comment